Filed of Research
- Industry 4.0
- Sustainable Value Creation
- Generative/Additive Manufacturing
- Learning tools (Learnstruments)
Current Projects and Responsibilities
Bragecrim – Brazilian German Collaborative Research Initiative in Manufacturing Technology
- Development of Learnstruments for ensuring the transition of Brazilian and German manufacturing companies to Industry 4.0 (DFG/CARPES)
CEID - Circular Economy Initiative Deutschland (acatech/BMBF) Link 
- Roadmap for a sustainable circular economy!
Circular Crowd Production Platform (Projektpartner) - Climate Kic (EU)
Digi-Hand - Wissenschaftsjahr 2018 (BMBF) Link 
- 3-D-printing - print a spare part on site
BilRess - Bildung für Ressourcenschonung (BMBF, VDI, IZT) Link 
- Platform for key players within and outside the education system, for the anchoring of resource education in the various education sectors (school education; vocational training; higher education; further education) and beyond in politics, business, social partners and civil society.
MakerSpace for Sustainable Manufacturing Link 
- The "MakerSpace for Sustainable Manufacturing" is an open development workshop that offers employees and students of TU Berlin access to production technologies and production knowledge for "one of a kind" production.
- Lecturer of the GPE-module "Additive Manufacturing"
Completed Projects and Responsibilities
Collaborative Research Centre 1026: Sustainable Manufacturing – Shaping Global Value Creation
- C5: Learnstruments in Value Creation Networks
Project description 
- PA: Public Awareness
|Author||V. Guzmán and M. Gerolamo and B. Muschard|